Cook - Harper's British Classics
Hours per week: 35-40
A little bit about us…
We’re a family-run business that has operated in Eat Central food court in Merry Hill Shopping Centre since 2009. We’re super passionate about fantastic British food, great customer service and doing the job properly. At the heart of our business is fantastic food and as part of the kitchen team, you’ll be supporting the running of the kitchen and working closely with your team to ensure we are always serving the best food to our customers. We only work with the best and freshest ingredients, which are prepared on-site daily to ensure our guests have the best experience possible.
Harper’s British Classics is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate people to join our kitchen team.
We offer the following:
- Competitive hourly rates
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Training and development to suit your career aspirations
- Free food on shift!
- 25% Staff Discount across our other brands
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Company pension
- No late nights (closing time 9pm)
- A genuine appreciation for your hard work
We are looking for people who are:
- Customer focused
- Passionate about fresh food
- Able to work under pressure during peak times
- Customer focused
- Hard-working and determined
- Have a positive “can-do”, optimistic outlook
- Are reliable and flexible
You will also support the management team with the smooth running of every shift by keeping things safe, being well prepared for your shifts and supporting with control within the kitchen.
At Harper’s, we recognise that people are the backbone of our business and that people who can offer the above qualities are worth their weight in gold. Teamwork is also key to a smooth shift, so we always help each other out no matter the role.
So, if you like the sound of what we’re about, go ahead and apply.
Apply online: Email CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org