Team Leader/Supervisor - Harper's British Classics
Hours per week: 20-40
A little bit about us…
We’re a family-run business that has operated in Eat Central food court in Merry Hill Shopping Centre since 2009. We’re super passionate about fantastic British food, great customer service and doing the job properly.
A little bit about the role…
As a Team Leader, you will work closely with your Store Manager with the overall running of the store. This means that you will assist with – stock, team, labour, customer service, product quality, ordering, cleanliness and much more. You will help with ensuring your customers receive great service and food, growing the sales, profitability, and growth of the business with the owners of the business at your side to help and guide you.
We’re looking for our Team Leader to:
- Help to build a customer-focused team that is committed to delivery exceptional food & service
- Control costs on your shifts within your store through stock management, labour control, training, rewards, and recognition
- Be hands-on and lead from the front.
- Training and developing your team to reach their full potential
We offer the following:
- Competitive hourly rate starting at £11 per hour
- Generous bonuses based on performance
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Training and development to suit your career aspirations
- Free food on shift!
- 25% Staff Discount across our other brands
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Company pension
- No late nights (closing time 9pm)
- A genuine appreciation for your hard work
At Harper’s, it’s all about the producing our Award Winning Pies and other British Classic food served along with exceptional customer service each and every day to deliver fantastic experiences for our customers.
A little bit about you…
- We’re looking for people who are as passionate as us about fresh food and fantastic customer service. We’re also looking for:
- A leader who will lead and inspire their team from the front!
- Someone who has great attention to our standards
- Someone who can thrive under pressure and execute with pace
- A positive, “can do” optimistic attitude
We reward hard work and a determined effort to produce quality food, great customer service and keep a clean and tidy unit backed up by attention to detail, high standards and an enjoyment for working in a hands-on environment. Managers who exhibit these qualities are worth their weight in gold to us! If this sounds like you, you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
Hours: Full time during Shopping Centre hours. 40-45 hours per week. Part time positions considered also.
Apply online: Email CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com